The Deranged Pengwin Podcast is recorded in San Antonio, Texas with ingredients from Denton, TX and Richmond, VA. Recorded weekly and delivered to you via single group head espresso machine. Stir the shot, or not, then enjoy!
- 0 – Recap, witching hour, Dell in a less resonant room, Brad is #dell, our morning zoo, Silicon Valley jacket
- 5 – Indulging Dell with a recurring coffee segment
- 7 – Coffee Correspondent Colton, Estate Coffee Company, slow coffee
- 10 – Single group Slayer espresso machine, creating the vibe
- 13 – Third vs fourth wave coffee shops
- 17 – Espresso presentation, debate on proper way to enjoy
- 22 – How to tell if a shot was pulled well
- 26 – Drawbacks of knowing too much, chasing the “ist”
- 30 – Coffee destination episodes
- 31 – Checking in with Jeana the Dairy Cow, going with the flow
- 34 – Restaurants closed on Mondays
- 36 – Jeana kills house plants, thirsty dogs story
- 39 – Adam gets sweat in the baby’s eye, hurting or startling babies
- 43 – Coffee in Mississippi, cold brew coffee, pour overs
- 49 – Pipes, cigars and whiskey
- 52 – Unaffordable wine hobby, building up to the pricey stuff
- 54 – Wrap up and shout out
- ☛ @DerangedPengwin
- ☛ email@example.com
- ☛ You can grab the feed here or on iTunes here.
- ☛ Subscribe via Email here.
- ☎ Call us at (210) 701-0763 and leave us your thoughts on stuff.
▶ Play The Episode Here
☟171 Download link
Check out the full first write-up below from our new coffee correspondent, Colton.
Coffee Correspondent Colton
- There are numerous and highly subjective criterion used to judge espresso. I’ll do my best to avoid roaming into that area and instead focus on a few broad categories: equipment, presentation, and taste.