The Deranged Pengwin Podcast is recorded in San Antonio, Texas with ingredients from Denton, TX and Richmond, VA. Recorded weekly and delivered to you via novelty pen. Write your dreams!
- 0 – Recap, tambourine man, piano man, hey dj play that song, follow up, house keeping items
- 5 – incident of vandalism, breaking cars, the brighter side of vandalism,
- 6 – Human Doing vs Human Being, The Messenger is the movie you should pay to watch for only $4. Do not be a lame.
- 8 – Work daily grind, back to work items, MORE COFFEE TALK, what makes a good coffee shop vs what makes a coffee shop with good coffee
- 12 – Generic Hacky Morning Zoo Topic List – Lifehacker Article Four Myths of Drinking Coffee — We comment on the four myths, including how it doesn’t make you sober, how Jeana thinks it actually made her dehydrated, ads that trick you (and that have to be quirky)
- 20 – “I love milk. I doesn’t do nuthing to me”, lactose intolerance. Childish humor. Fart jokes, booty trumpets, fart extinguishers, Wayside School Is Falling Down reference,
- 23 – Espresso myth, people who say Exxxxpresssstooo.
- 25 – We make ill-informed cirrhosis comments. The right moods for espresso
- 27 – Human Being not just a Human Doing.
- 29 – Slouch Cap talk. We bought a slouch cap embroidered with the logo of the podcast. It’s cool but do you think it is cool?
- 31 – What swag is cool?
- 32 – $20 is a lot for any cap, says Dell, ideal price points for cool things
- 34 – Dell wants this from some other podcast
- 35 – Dell derails the podcast with some weirdness. Then explains himself.
- 37 – Call to action. Stupid ideas.
- 41 – Polo shirts are ugly. Especially the one you own. How to dress like an adult from barely adult people.
- 45 – When is the Witching Hour? Twilight, dusk, 3am, midnight. How were we so sexist and oppressive to women?!
- 49 – Wrap up and goodbyes.
Also Dell wants to to know that if you aren’t Oprah, ‘be yourself’ is terrible advice. Read the NYTimes thing below.
- ☛ @DerangedPengwin
- ☛ email@example.com
- ☛ You can grab the feed here or on iTunes here.
- ☛ Subscribe via Email here.
- ☎ Call us at (210) 701-0763 and leave us your thoughts on stuff.
▶ Play The Episode Here
☟170 Download link