The Deranged Pengwin Podcast is recorded in San Antonio, Texas with ingredients from Denton, TX and Richmond, VA. Recorded weekly and delivered to you via dog walking service. Take a poop!
- 0 – 5 – Feedback follow up. Introductions. 167 recap. Local coffee follow up.
- 5 – 8 – Roasting coffee. How to best roast coffee at home?
- 8 – 12 – Getting out as a new parent. Babysitter checklist. Is it even worth it?
- 12 – 15 – Strollers. Should you have one? Getting out and about. Wraps. Brad discusses the best way to carry your kid around.
- 15 – 25 – Annoying people being rude when coming around the dog. Dog talk. The guys try to figure out the origin of this awful behavior. They compare it to the Elevator rudeness.
- 25 – 29 – Being a good dog owner. Outsourcing dog walking. What is a good walk.
- 29 – 36 – Parenting lessons from being a dog owner. Being a step-dog-owner. What makes a good owner? Walking? Stimulation? What?
- 36 – 39 – More lessons. Making mistakes with dogs that help you raise a kid. Giving your kid a job around the house.
- 39 – 43 – Dell explains Buster, his dog, and his weirdness. Training troubles. Consistency in training kids and dogs and how much wiggle room do you have?
- 43 – The benefits of napping. Brad discusses tbe benefits of breaking routine.
- 44 – Food routines. Do you do Taco Tuesday and Thai Thursday? Is this normal and we are weird?
- 47 – Forcing kids to nap, by Brad.
- 48 – Recaps, wrapping up. Incidentals. Cabin Amerdica, The Nice Guys, Deadpool, movie mentions, reviews. Shane Black is cool, more.
- 53 – Kid shows, Little Bear, Rocky and Bullwinkle, the Octonauts. More wrapping up. Done.
- ☛ @DerangedPengwin
- ☛ firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☛ You can grab the feed here or on iTunes here.
- ☛ Subscribe via Email here.
- ☎ Call us at (210) 701-0763 and leave us your thoughts on stuff.
▶ Play The Episode Here
☟168 Download link